Fight infection with Antiviral Cleaning It’s time to get back to business with our Antiviral cleaning services Glasgow The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 has taught us many things, not least the importance of disinfecting our workplaces and homes. Even when we may have felt it unnecessary before, we are now seeing the need for antiviral […]
Fight infection with Antiviral Cleaning
It’s time to get back to business with our Antiviral cleaning services Glasgow
The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 has taught us many things, not least the importance of disinfecting our workplaces and homes. Even when we may have felt it unnecessary before, we are now seeing the need for antiviral cleaning year-round.
Antiviral Response to COVID19
Now with companies gearing to head back to ‘business under the new normal’, the first step to tackle is getting your workplace ready for action. That’s where Regency clean can step In and help to fight the infection!
Here at Regency, have the capability to disinfect, decontaminate and sanitise your workplace, home or commercial space easily and quickly. Getting to all those hard to reach places and difficult surfaces with our antiviral cleaning fogging systems.
Ready to get back to Business? Get in touch to find out more about our COVID19 Antiviral Cleaning Services Glasgow.
Decontamination & Disinfection through fogging
For our antiviral cleaning services, we use innovative fogging equipment. This allows us to safely and effectively disinfect a range of environments and surfaces, both indoors and outdoors giving you peace of mind. Our targeted antiviral cleaning system allows us to disinfect and sanitise a complete area in as little as 45 mins. Meaning we can help your business with a speedy return to life after lockdown.
How Does Our Antiviral Fogging System work?
- We can provide a fogging disinfection service using our hand-held fogging units.
- The fogging unit is a powerful, safe and effective solution to antiviral cleaning. Which is atomised by the unit, providing an extremely fine mist: a fog.
- This fog binds to surfaces and disinfects the surface on contact.
- Fogging is ideal in for all antiviral cleaning. It’s perfect for assisting with disease prevention, sterilisation and air purification, and is effective against viruses.
Once we have fogged an area or room, you need only leave it for 45 minutes, or 10 minutes if the area is well ventilated, before using the area again.
Where Antiviral Fogging Works Best
Our deep clean fogging systems are great for a whole range of uses and can target even the most intricate of areas.
Just some of the areas where antiviral fogging is effective:
- Hospitals, clinics and veterinary surgeries
- Doctor surgeries, dentists and health centres
- Wet rooms, bathrooms and toilet facilities
- Lifts, stairwells and communal areas
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Care homes
- Hotels, spas and gyms
- Internal play areas
- Office blocks, hotels, shops, malls and cinemas
- High traffic internal pedestrian areas
- Public transport vehicles and stations
If you are looking to find out more information around our antiviral cleaning services Glasgow, get in touch.
Or, follow the request below for a specific quote for our antiviral cleaning services. We are here to help you get back to business.